Annual MEM·C All-Hands Worskhop (Friday Harbor Labs)
All MEM·C participants are expected to attend the annual MEM·C All-Hands Workshop. The purpose of this gathering is to delve into the collaborative MEM·C science accomplished over the previous year, to develop collaborations and collaborative projects for the upcoming year, and to explore professional development activities as a group. This year the meeting will be held at Friday Harbor Laboratories
- Dates: September 8-10 2020
- Online Registration is now closed. Please contact Shaun Taylor with any changes.
- After you register fill in the Special Meal Survey for your barbecue menu choice.
- There is no cost for MEM·C participants to attend the all-hands workshop. Housing, food, and transportation will all be provided. Deviations from the MEM·C organized travel, housing, and meals plan are possible but will not be reimbursed.
- Vans will leave UW MolES loading dock at 8am September 8th arriving in time for check-in and dinner.
- Early return vans will depart from Pack Forest at 4:00 pm September 10 and return to Seattle by 6 pm.
- Immediately following the MEM·C All Hands Workshop, there will be the ORCAS Energy Conference. MEM·C students are invited to stay on to attend the Orcas conference and return to Seattle with that group on September 12th.
- We need volunteer van drivers! Please indicate on the registration form if you are willing to help out by driving a van. To drive a UW vehicle, you must complete the brief UW driver safety course.
- More details about the workshop activities can be found at: 2019 MEMC Workshop_schedule. The schedule will be updated as the dates draws nearer.
- You can use your existing poster or use this MEM·C poster template
- Pack for warm days, cool nights, check the weather before the event. There are hiking options around the center. Dress code is casual.