Xenocs Xeuss 3.0 Small Angle X-ray Scattering (SAXS)
The Xeuss 3.0 is the latest generation instrument for Small Angle X-ray Scattering and is already installed in leading research facilities around the world. It incorporates all the latest innovations from Xenocs for added capabilities, flexibility and ease-of-use.
- Particle size distribution ranging from a few nanometers to more than 300 nm in diameter (or up to few microns with USAXS)
- Crystallization rates and lamellar structure of semicrystalline polymers
- Size and shape analysis of surfactants or proteins and other macromolecules in solutions
- Organization and orientation of nanomaterials at the atomic- or the nano-scale, in bulk or at surfaces
- Phase segregation studies of alloys
- Operando and in situ studies
Sample Holders (Stages)
- Solid stage: for measuring solid films;
- Powder and gel stages;
- Capillary stage: for measuring liquid solutions or dispersions;
- GISAXS stage: for Grazing-Incidence Small Angle X-ray Scattering measurements;
- Peltier stage: for measuring samples at temperatures from -30 C to 150 C;
- Humidity stage: for measuring samples at relative humidity from 1 % to 95 %;
- Modular force stage: for measuring solid samples under mechanical stress;
- Temperature stage: for measuring samples at temperatures from -150 C to 350 C;
- Biocube: robot to automatically load samples into capillaries.
Click here to view the facility contacts.
Specifications and Research Highlights
Click here to view the manufacturer specifications.