MEM·C Member Information
This page is intended for MEM·C member faculty and students only.
- Yearly reports and renewal applications require a comprehensive listing of activities including publications and patents. Please report publications using this form.
- Credits: All research publications and presentations should acknowledge MEM·C as follows. “This research was funded by the University of Washington Molecular Engineering Materials Center (MEM·C) NSF grant DMR-1719797”
- Research Highlight slide for the annual report can be prepared using Highlight template
- For posters you may use the MEM·C template MEM·C poster-42×36-portrait
- Members are expected to participate in at least 1 outreach event per year. Current outreach events are listing on this signup form.
- All students are expected to complete a “Broader Impacts Product”. This document MEMC BI product 2018 outlines possible activities that can count towards this obligation.
- All faculty are expected to be available to host summer REU, RET, or ALVA students. Applicants will be looking at a description of your lab on our REU Sponsors List. If you would like to modify the short research description please send the text to Shaun Taylor email@example.com
- Save the date for the MEM·C Annual meeting (September 8-10) held in conjunction with the ORCAS energy conference.